Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bambini







Hey all,

Picture 1 – the set of swings I started doing pull-ups on yesterday.

Picture 2 – the set of swings I moved to after two little kids, a brother and sister of about six and seven, started playing on the first set of swings while I tried to do pull-ups on them.

Picture 3 – the first set of swings again, after they followed me on to the second set as soon as I moved there.

Picture 4 – the second set of swings, again, after they followed me to the first set as soon as I moved back to them again.

Picture 5 – the first set of swings, again, after I moved, again, for the same reason. Again.

Picture 6 – their mother eventually noticed that her two little bambini were chasing an increasingly discombobulated skinhead all over the park and did yell at them to stay at the one set of swings, but it soon became apparent that they were not going to listen to her (or even acknowledge her presence, for that matter), so this is a photo of the scaffolding at a building site where I eventually managed to escape from the children (although it was a near run thing) and managed, finally, to do some pull-ups...

Cheers, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment