Sunday, December 12, 2010

Romantic Paris

Hey all,

The view from the first floor of the Eiffel tower.

The view from the second floor of the Eiffel tower.

The view from the top of the Eiffel tower.

Which reminds of something that happened at Christmas tree farm.  One day I noticed Canada staring at a huge snow covered roof, a look of wistful satisfaction on his face.  "I'm going to draw a huge penis on that," he said, grabbed a very long plank, scurried outside, climbed up on a stack of pallets next to the roof, and did so.

About an hour later I saw Tall Posh Boy darting outside with a very long plank, looking furtive.  He slouched back into shed about thirty seconds later, downcast, head hanging.  "I was going to draw a huge penis on that roof," he said, "but [Short Posh Boy] has already done it."
"Wasn't Short Posh Boy," I said.
"Oh," he replied, even more upset.

Cheers, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment